Allgäu also has a rich cultural tradition, with many festivals and events, such as Viehscheid and Colomannsritt, which attract visitors from far and wide.
Only about 8 kilometers away from the castle of Hopferau, the festival house is located directly at the idyllic Forgensee with a unique view of the landscape as well as the royal castles. An extensive program awaits you there. Highlights include the musical "Ludwig II" or "Zeppelin" by Ralph Siegel but also concerts, variety shows, open airs and other events are waiting for you. Also for children there are always interesting events.
As a guest of the Schloss zu Hopferau you will receive discounted tickets. All details and information about the discounts are available at the reception or in advance by phone on 08364 984890 and on www.das-festspielhaus.de.
HOCHTOUR-REISEN is our competent and professional partner organising your activities in the region:
- guided tours in the historical town Füssen
- panoramic trips to the Allgäu Königswinkel (Kings Nook) - Wies Church, Ettal Benedictine Monastery, Linderhof, Oberammergau
- hiking tours in wonderful pathes to breathtaking views and mysterious lakes
- organised for groups or individually
- local and educated guides are garanted
For more information please ask at the reception.
HOCHTOUR-REISEN Das Mobile Reisebüro im Allgäu Kultur-/ Naturführer Allgäu Stefanie Ella Scheidler * König-Ludwig-Weg 8 * 87459 Pfronten * Tel.: +49 8363 507050